- Textured open-weave rattan design in durable polypropylene resin gives you elegant style with easy maintenance
- Four positions for reclining and stackable for easy storage
- Comes in a two pack for a nice paired look anywhere in your garden, patio or poolside
- Durable UV protected material to prevent sun and weather damage
- Requires no assembly, ready to enjoy in minutes!
Attractive Rattan Design
Revolutionary open weave rattan design will never fray or unravel. This attractive high-end texture fits any patio or poolside decor.
Ergonomic Design for Comfort
Ergonomically designed to fit your body contour in all four lounging positions so relaxation is easy to achieve.
Adjustable Back Rest
4 adjustable back rest positions to accommodate your relaxation whether you are reading, socializing or just lounging in the sun.
Stackable for Storage
These chairs are made stackable with collapsible legs and backrest to make seasonal storage easier.
- Q: What are the dimensions?
- A: Chair: 22.4 in. L x 18.9 in. W x 34.3 in. H Table: 23.6 in. L x 23.6 in. W x 29.1 in. H
- Q: Does it come assembled?
- A:Yes, it does come assembled!
- Q: What is the weight limit?
- A: 299.83 lbs
- Q: Can you purchase different cushions?
- A: We do not sell cushions separately.
How to Clean Plastic Patio Furniture
One of the great advantages of plastic patio furniture is its hardiness and durability as well as its ease of maintenance. But how do you actually go about cleaning plastic patio furniture?
Don’t let the name scare you but Acetic acid is the only cleaning agent you need to clean plastic patio furniture. Acetic acid is made by mixing 1 cup of white vinegar (5% Acetic acid) with 5-7 quarts of water.
For starters, hose the furniture down to remove surface dirt, then dip a sponge or piece of soft fabric into the cleaning agent and scrub away. Rinse off the remaining solution and dry. Use a toothbrush to clean hard to get to spaces.
To avoid having to deal with stubborn water marks, dry the furniture thoroughly as soon as you have finished cleaning it.
Plastic patio furniture, due to it being outdoors and exposed to the elements, will require occasional cleaning. The trick is to do it as soon as you see the dirt as the longer you wait; the more difficult it is to clean.
Frequent cleaning will ensure your outdoor furniture will remain both beautiful and durable.